This is clearly another post for hair. Lately I've been getting a lot of compliments on my hair. It's like ombre is the new highlights. I recommend it to everyone and it's literally the best decision I have ever made regarding my hair. It's true. And there is no specific technique for it which makes it really easy to do. You just massage the bleach into the bottom section of your hair, focusing on your tips to ensure that they come out lighter. If you just type "ombre hair" into the search bar on Youtube you'll be able to find some really great tutorials on how to get the dip-dyed look. I feel like the only thing you truly need for this particular look is audacity and self-confidence. And if you keep up the conditioning and just treat your hair right in general, damaged ends should not be a problem. But hey, you can always cut them off if you want because hair grows back for free!
I was too lazy to take my french braid out and tie it up for ballet class so I just made a bun out of the french braid tail instead. I think it looks pretty cool. I think the different colors at the ends of my hair really upgrade the look and adds a little something extra.
For a less permanent way to hair color I found out about a really cool technique called chalking here. It allows you to sport all sorts of funky colors temporarily! So if you're wanting different colored tresses but can't quite commit, go check it out! I kind of want to try it myself but I figured I already have so much going on with my hair at the moment.
Here are some other crafty things that I have been up to lately:

Sometimes I miss painting a lot. I'm not very good at it but that's okay. With some acrylic paints I bought I painted this piece of leftover cardboard from a package I got in the mail with a wave. It kind of looks abstract and if I stare at it enough I can't even tell what it is anymore. When I say abstract I clearly mean amateur and mediocre.

I love watercolor paints so much. I love the way it dries and its ethereal quality that is also somewhat faded and uneven in certain spots. I just wanted to do a sample of all the colors that I had.
A legitimate problem of mine is that I have too much ribbon. I have no idea what I can do with it. Any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment